4520 Freret St
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Delicious grilled chicken. Comes with salad. The fish tacos are fantastic. Unlimited chips and queso with every visit!!! Yum :)
- Use the green stuff!
- Great for inexpensive Latin American food. They have all the menu items youd expect from a Mexican restaurant, plus a killer Cuban sandwich and some other specialties. [Eater 38 Member]
- My new obsession- the fish taco and the spicy chorizo taco. Delish!
- Fish and tacos
- The food was delicious. I had the Super Bowl and the chips and queso were great too. However, there's a reason their house margaritas are 2 for 1. It was the worst margarita I've had in my life.
- The bowls are great!
- The fish taco is the best I've had in Nola
- Love Sarita's. Reliably delicious Latin American cuisine, plain and simple.
- Free chips and queso!
- Free never-ending queso! Ridiculousness
- Fish taco. It's complete, no need to add anything.
- Black bean soup is great. Lots of garlic. Sauce on fish taco is spicy and delicious. They serve a queso sauce with the chips instead of the usual pico de gallo. The pork in the cuban is tender.
- Try the Black bean soup. Garlic galore. Yum.
- 2 for one margaritas Wednesdays
- Save room for cheesecake flan!
- Anything pulled pork.. some of the best carnitas I've ever had!
- Traditional chicken croquetas. Hand made. Awesome!
- Any menu item can be made into a burrito!!! Yummy!
- Great Cuban candwich.