Sarducci's Capistrano Depot
$ $ $
26701 Verdugo St (Verdugo)
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- Their calzone is to die for!
- Come here for breakfast and get the french toast- delicious!
- Salads are great, especially the oriental chicken salad.
- Eggs Benedict
- The food was good but not cheap
- Amazing food ! The service, food and location are epic!
- We've been regular customers for years. Don't miss coming for the wonderful fish tacos!
- Great Monte Cristo. Good food very good prices. Huge children's portions on the kids menu can easily share. Excellent service and ambiance.
- Fun Restaurant by the Train Station. Weather is perfect
- Watch out for the birds!
- Dee Anna is the best Waitress
- The Monte Cristo was delicious! Lunch for one was $19 with tip so the price isn't awful but it's not cheap. Atmosphere and views were great!
- The best breakfast place on earth mimosa Sunday's :-)
- Try the Skirt Steak - Love the Au Gratin Potatoes
- Blacken porkchop!
- Try the Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- I agree completely with Holly. The calzone is excellent. Be sure to have them add both chicken and sausage. Wowsa!