Santorini Greek Grill
106 Central Way
Kirkland, WA 98033
- First place I ate as a Seattle resident. Been here 100x since.
- Cash only but don't worry, the food is cash money!
- Hands down, the best quick dinner or lunch around! We love this place.
- best greek fast-food i've tried except for one in Greece. get chicken gyro to go and enjoy Kirkland waterfront
- Best damn gyros in the land!
- Great falafel and great service! Very nice people
- Gyro plate is soo good. Bring green backs, cash only here.
- Everything is great here, with solid portions. The owner's an awesome dude too.
- Soooo good. Greek salad FTW!
- Best gyros EVER!!! ;)
- I always have to get two, one just isn't enough for my cravings. Best place around!
- Order the Gyro and don't forget a little hot sauce. Amazing!
- The tzatziki here is outstanding. Order anything as long as it has tzatziki.
- Gyros are sliced super thin. Amazing.
- You can't go wrong with a Gyro, Fries and Root Beer combo and don't forget to look for the "Forget Viagra, Have a Gyro!" sign.
- Hands down, best Greek on the Eastside!
- Great food if you need a quick meal.
- great lunch spot!
- The Greek salad is always good
- Meat and Lamb gyros with tzaziki--can't get enough!