Santa Barbara Italian Cafe
- The spicy chicken Torino is the BEST!
- Some of the best Italian food in Houston area. Ravioli Santa Barbara with shrimp and scallops in creamy garlic sauce are superb!
- This place is awesome! Definitely a hidden gem in Pearland. Hard to see from the road since it is hidden.I've been for dinner and for lunch now and I can say that all of the food has been delicious.
- Food tasted homemade and well seasoned. Spaghetti carbonara and eggplant ptarmigan was great. Bottle of house wine $15. We finished our meals with large goblet filled with tiramisu for 2 GREAT !
- Had a wonderful dinner here with my wife for her birthday! Everything tasted great, all the staff was very friendly and attentive, and the prices were quite reasonable. Highly recommend this place!
- We had a great experience, Anyone looking for high quality Italian food should try this place. Food is excellent every time we visit !
- First time tried their family meat platter and it was outstanding. Beef filet , pork loin, grilled chicken, Italian sausage , meatballs, veggie and risotto all served with caesar and garlic bread
- Wow, food was excellent. By far the best pasta dish. We tried special tortellini w spinach , salmon and shrimp . My father had cannelloni with veal and spinach mushroom sauce which was great as well.
- Food is absolutly amazing and service is good. fettucini alfredo they make is amazing. Not sure how they get that creamy consistancy but it is the best anywhere . Other dishes are great as well.
- Food is excellent every time. Love their family platters where you can feed whole family and get large variaty of food.
- By far the best fettuccine Alfredo ever. So creamy with lots of parmesan cheese flavor topped off with grilled chicken, 5 XXXXX
- Started with a sampler which was great and continued with caesar salads and Boneless pork chops in red wine mushroom sauce served with garlic mashed potatoes and spicy Calabrese pasta 5 xxxxx !
- Caesar salad by far the best ever. Veal torino my favorite dish here. Veal cutlet topped off with spicy wine cream sauce with sun dried tomatoes and penne pasta
- Our family's night out and what a treat. Wife and I could not decide which pasta was better since we loved both. kids loved their lasagna and pizza We will be coming back very soon
- Food is amazing . Our favorite place in town. Their caesar is by far the best ever. Their gnocchi with meat sauce just melt in your mouth you can tell it is all made in the house .Excellent food !
- My favorite place in Pearland. They have a huge variety of food. Italian is superb but they offer steaks, seafood and other items. Love BYOB that they still offer in the new place
- The food is amazing, but the waitresses are overworked, they need to hire more staff
- Veal torino for the win soooooo good
- Delish, quaint, byow!
- The Owner is Dick the food and service was wonderful.. they don't accept or acknowledge four square coupons..