San Xi Lou (三希樓)
Szechuan, Dim Sum
22/F, Coda Plaza, 51 Garden Rd
+852 2838 8811
- and () are the best.
- One of HK's top Sichuan restaurants. A la carte or hotpot. Good tea smoked duck, fish in chilli oil or deep fried chilli and chicken dices. Now on 2 floors - 7/f and 22/f - check when booking.
- Hot pot is good. Really spicy!
- The boiled chili fish pot (is what to order here
- .. .
- The hot pots are
- Cannot believe that I have had the best Sichuan food ever in Hong Kong! A must-have in Hong Kong!
- Insane hotpot. Got two orders of the crispy fish skins and the liu sha bao is out of this world.
- Very spicy spicy food!
- Best Szechuan hotpot I had in Hong Kong. Mala soup base was spicy and very very fragrant. Highly recommended. Sauce station is a plus point!
- All dishes has chilli but they are all good
- the most authentic Chinese restaurants in mid-levels with English speaking staff. all spicy food is good here. my fav is the dan dan noodles. my Chinese mom approves!
- Try the #Hotpot with fresh out of the Sea #prawns
- The spicy hot pot so awesome
- Mad Spicy and Mad Tasty
- The Sichuan Hotpot is one of the best in Hong Kong, besides this the cold cut here also irresistible.
- Authentic Sichuan food. But they also do a great "typhoon shelter" crab. Cheaper than the CWB mines and tastes as good!
- Authentic! Hotpot sesame sauce not the ideal Beijing kind, but hey, we're in HK. Free corkage if you buy a membership card, BUT still charges that 10% service charge from the corkage, so be careful.