38 Merrick Ave (at Benson Ln)
Merrick, NY 11566
- Try the spring salad, the margarita pizza, and the bianca pizza. Also the garlic knots are the best!
- Pizza is to die for. Appetizers are great as well.
- Pappardelle w Wild Boar Ragu is amazing! Salads amazing! Service is slow because it seems like they are short servers. The girls are working hard & fast but theres not enough of them!
- Everything pizza, pasta, antipasto
- Specialty pizza + wine
- Awesome thin crust pizzas, good pasta, everything's made with simple, fresh ingredients, and with care.
- The pies are great. Caprino is the best non-traditional pie I've ever had (goat cheese, sauted onions, mushroom, etc). The homemade pasta is great.
- This place is ok. Their pies aren't as good as when they first opened, but not to bad. The pizza's are on the smaller side then traditional pies. Their salad's and calzones are pretty good though.
- Unique spot with perfect small pies and delicious brussel sprouts
- Galic knots & pizza
- This placed is closed!!!
- We have a new favorite -- the Bianca pizza. It's so delish!!!
- We are so obsessed with this place. Pizza is so good!!! Pomodoro is our staple. The Foresta was delish as was the Polpettine, Margherita & Rapini. Not impressed with Buff Chick. Spring Salad so good!
- We dubbed San Marzano as one of the 10 "Long Island's best pizza pies" worth the drive!
- Great food!
- This place has great pizza, salads, and their own special "Calzones". Love the taste of the pizza from the wood burning oven.
- Awesome pizza!
- absolutely without a doubt the best pizza, garlic knots and cannolis anywhere on Long Island. personally the most recommended pizza place ever
- Looking for brick oven pizza? This is the place!