San Low Seafood Restaurant
Seafood, Coffee Shop, Chinese
$ $ $
Jalan Merah 1 (Off Jalan Biru)
Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim 80400
+60 7-332 3869
- Must try: 1) San Low Fried Bee-Hoon 2) Deep Fried Baby Squid 3) Sambal Cockles 4) Hong Kong Styled Bean Curd
- The Fried Mee Hoon is nice & seems to be everyone's favourite
- Most lousy restaurant I ever come. The food is nice but lousy service, long waiting (almost an hour!), 3 out of 5 dishes no more, and cannot add order because the chef don't want cook! WTF!
- The fried bee hoon is so so only. Nothing to shout about
- I special come from KL bcoz of this fried bi hun to biskut !! Realy yummy yummy ...
- Remember to try their signature fried sotong as well~!!
- Fried mee hon is nice
- All dishes are great taste! Every times we come to JB, we want to come back to this place! So many local people, so need a lot of time to wait for order and food service, Be patient for all good food!
- Nothing great about the mee hoon.same like economical meehoon u find in pelangi pasar mlm. Foods too expensive and in small portions. is so terrible. 46
- Overrated restaurant! Not Recommended at all! It's oily and salty, plus they serve you with not so polite manner.
- So expensive the crab!2 crab cost rm104
- Food taste ok but service damn suck. Waiter that put order all gave black face like you can't afford the meal.
- Food so so only...
- Best streamed.
- Asam fish tasteless.
- I love the mee hon is nice
- Other than the best bee Hoon, Sambal cockles n fried sotong, salted egg crabs is good too :)
- Recommend the Fried Bee Hoon, and Black Pepper Crab. Seafood is pretty well prepared and fresh. Standards and Prices have been maintained quite reasonably over the years
- San low beehoon was excellent but the steam fished ordered was overcooked
- Bee hoon is ok. Not as good as it seems. When ask if claim can be done another style, staff yes and end up the same as their normal. What you order will remain the same as on menu.