Sampan Seafood Restaurant (舢舨海鮮酒家)
$ $ $
16 Yung Shue Wan Main St
Yung Shue Wan,
+852 2982 2313
- Early morning Dim Sum
- The food is delicious. However, its a bit pricy. Will come here again next time.
- Fine for a drink on the water!
- Great curry crab and fried man tau (fried bread), not to be missed. Beef and scallops were excellent. Bring hand sanitizers! No napkin and bad washroom. Pricey incidentals but overall good.
- Fresh shrimps were great!
- Yeung chau fried rice, deep fried battered squid, cantonese beef steaks, assorted mushrooms plus fungus are quite good. Pigeons are one of the best to be had in lamma
- Yeung Chau fried rice, deep fried squid, cantonese beef steak, assorted mushroom/fungus plus vegetables. Also one of the better pigeons i have had in Hong Kong
- Good seafood at very reasonable price in Lamma Island
- Go for the steamed scallops with broccoli!
- I would not go back here again as the food has no taste and has no quality
- favourite dim sum place
- Dim Sum is great !
- Great view from the restaurant
- Have some seaside dim sum before starting your hike.