Sammy's Halal Cart
- "The lamb and chicken gyro ($3), rife with large chunks of juicy meat, lovingly drizzled with a fiery red hot sauce and a creamy white sauce, and wrapped in a fluffy pita, is an absolute steal."
- Very tasty combo plate with hot & white sauce. But sometimes skimpy depending who's serving you. Sometimes box is only 1/3 full.
- Green sauce!
- What he said
- The mixed plate is good. I usually get white and red (hot) sauces, but lately I've been adding green hot sauce too - as well as a sliced up pita.
- The green sauce is addictive (mint + cilantro).
- Ask them for some extra cooked onions on your gyro sandwich .
- best place ever!!! i got the white, hot AND green sauce together on the combo. WOW!
- Get chicken over rice, hot sauce, extra white sauce & green sauce! Their chicken over rice or lamb over rice are $6 each. A combo of chicken & lamb over rice is $7.
- Theres good halal all over NYC. This is one of them. The difference is always with ingredients that are slightly fresher and the hospitality of the staff. They have both!
- Felt like a fairly standard halal cart, but the better ones in Queens
- Chicken over rice.
- Add pita to any rice plate for an additional $1, it's worth it. Also, try the green sauce, it's damn good.
- Combo is so delicious!
- Chicken or lamb with rice
- Chicken over rice
- Cheap and tastes great
- Best halal in queens
- The lamb is great here, both in the gyro or the mixed platter. Make sure to try the green sauce too.
- I always get the white garlic sauce poured on, it adds so much flavor