Seafood, Dive Bar
$ $ $
283 Front St (at Chestnut St.)
Leipsic, DE 19901
- It's a dive, but well worth the visit. COLD beer and hot crabs.
- Order some steamed crabs with their homemade seasoning! Featured location on the DE Culinary Trail
- Looks scary on the outside and kinda smells like pee on the inside, but awesome fresh crabs and great fresh fish!!!
- We drive almost 2 hours at least five times a year! Awesome seafood and service!
- fantastic crab cakes
- Shrimp & crabs!!
- This is a local favorite, in part because they have baseball-sized crab balls with zero filler. Yum!
- Try the sampler! It has everything fried! You can't go wrong!
- Love this place!
- Crab Cake is the best I've ever had. I will come back just to have it again. everything else was good too
- This place is a true treasure... amazing seafood and omg CRABS! (also it's called SAMBO'S)