Sam Adams Bar
- Everyone here is waiting to fly Delta to LGA.
- Hmmm beer and donuts
- Christ the beer is expensive! $15 for two imperial pints? That's extortion!
- Super nice staff! Turkey BLT was delicious! Everything is made fresh to order. Would definitely go back.
- Cute little bar
- Expensive airport bar but while your here try some natty greenes! (Local beer)
- Make it a double for 2 bucks
- Small, but it works.
- The place smells like a turd covered in burnt hair
- They are getting rid of cherry wheat, the one thing I looked forward to getting out of GSO
- Perfect place to grab a beer after flying
- $11 Bloody Mary. It's good but it's not THAT good.
- The seasonal Alpine Springs is a nice light brew
- Buckshots good, but food is weak and expensive.
- The bar stools here are horrible...
- the buckshot is a good local beer.
- Good Sam Adams beer and Gallo wine selection!