Salt N Pepper
400 Iberville St.
New Orleans, LA
- We ordered bhindi masala (okra), dal fry, onion naan, samosa chat. All kid friendly mild. The food quality was good, flavorful and tasty just the way any fastfood cooking is expected. I recommend it.
- Awesomely made garlic naan and seekh kabab! They stuff garlic in the naan and make it in the tandoor, specially. Check this place out if you're in and around bourbon st.
- TRY THE GOAT ITS REALLY GOOD
- Legitimately the best fried fish I've ever had, and I grew up on an island. Put it in a gyro and it's a game changer.
- The casual eatery offers Pakistani versions of goat biryani, goat masala and goat saag - Gambit's Five in 5
- A spot for South Asian cuisine: a walk-up, diner-style dive for curries and goat dishes beside pizza and po-boys - Gambit's Five in 5
- Cheapest smokes if you you don't want to deal with the bullshit that is Unique. Also the owners and food here is amazing
- Bollywood on TV. Po' Boys and Masala with Naan. Weird but very tasty.
- I love the biryani, goat when they have it. Be brave and try it spicy! And have some pakora or samosa to share.