Salt Grill & Sky Bar
Australian, Wine Bar, Bar
#55/#56-01, ION Sky, ION Orchard (2 Orchard Turn)
+65 6592 5118
- The degustation menu is awesome!
- Yes! Get a table by the window for best view. Probably like it more in the day.. Love their selection of dessert wine esp the Fine Old Muscat.
- I went to make a reservation, they told me I couldn't see the restaurant and to visit their website if I wanted to see it beforehand. I told them I'll send them pic of me eating somewhere else
- Go L4 Ion Art, & there's a dedicated lift up to L55. Oh!! there's a damn cute Jap waiter!!!
- absolutely AMAZING food. reserve early to get window seat and enjoy the view. an absolutely wonderful place for a peaceful romantic dinner.
- Wonderful for a date. Make a reservation to ask for a table with a view.
- Good food & excellent service. The seafood was fresh, no stinging on taste or ingredients. The crispy salmon & warm hazelnut cake were pleasant surprises. And sit anywhere, the awesome view is 360.
- Chill at the bar on top.
- Creative flair has been mixed with a seasoned baristas skills and plain good taste: there cant be a more imaginative, reasonably priced drinks menu this side of Sydney Harbour.
- Perched atop the ION Orchard, Salt Grill is a glass-domed jewel box with unparalleled views of Singapore's urban surrounds. Try the yellowtail kingfish sashimi with ginger, shallot, and goat's feta.
- Celebrated our birthdays here on cloud 55, enlivened by a magnificent ambience with a breath-taking panoramic view of the citys skyline, personalised service and sumptuous food!
- Amazing view
- Awesome view sky bar with reasonable Happy Hour price
- Very well balanced cocktails to sip while enjoying the sun setting over a fantastic view of the island
- Beautiful view! Sit by the window and arrive around 6.30pm for a stunning sunset. Food is delicious. Steaks and oysters in particular. Staff is a hit or miss. Some great, others not so much.
- The sirloin steak is tasty and full of flavor. The mashed potatoes is creamy and light. Try their famous starter.
- Service is attentive and good. Ambience is cool and relaxing with high ceilings. Great view. Steaks are awesome! Mostly French wine served. Expensive! Must book before going.
- More impressed by the gorgeous views up here than the food. The signature crab omelette starter is nice, duck confit I had better elsewhere. Desserts are passable, service attentive. Come b4 dark!
- Food is above average, nothing extraordinary. Good selection of wine. Excellent ambience and view of the city.