750 S 7th St (btwn Fitzwater and Catharine)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- The reggiano parmesan cheese & pesto dip are amazing!
- Order the pablano peppers stuffed with ground veal.
- this restaurant is perfect for any occasion!
- Dont miss the clams Pavarotti, an over-the-top casino variation featuring shrimp, lump crab and bchamel.
- Try the The Iceberg Martini - Featuring Lemon water Ice from John's Water Ice
- The Saloon offers free parking and the top-notch service you'd expect to find at a family-run Italian restaurant.
- For nearly 40 years, the Saloon has offered free parking, an offer nearly impossible to find at a Center City restaurant.
- my Favorite Restaurant ever....they have the most amazing appetizer sampler the stuffed pablano peppers with veal that are part of it are amazing....
- Try the John's Water Ice Martini!
- Everything we ate was delicious! We loved the ambiance as well. We were very disappointed in the cocktails, they were not good and almost not drinkable.
- Old world feel. A great Manhattan. Fantastic food and service. My veal was outstanding!
- The sampler is amazing.
- Chef Joey Campanaro eats here on his nights off. He loves the 15 oz. grilled veal chop.
- South Philly's classic expense-account destination is billed as Italian but is more notable for delicious chops marinated in garlic and herbs, a potent flavor that lingers for hours after the meal.
- Great food and specials!
- Try the Ravioli
- Try the Gnocci
- Try the Escarole Soup
- The stuffed peppers and the veal parmesan are some of the best I have ever had...great live jazz on weekends too