Chinese, Asian, Sushi
- Scallion pancakes and soup dumplings. Do it.
- One of the happy, warm place for some, sumptuous steaming happy bowl of soup and delicious presentation of comfort food with family and friends! Delicious dumplings
- With your menu will come an order form for a spicy stir fry pot, don't ignore it! Perfect for a date! (As u can see) our bowl is empty! Nom nom nom
- Soup Dumplings! Also just tried the mini wontons in a spicy sesame sauce - delish!
- The standout is the scallion pancake that puts the crispy yin and doughy yang into perfect balance ($2.50).
- the sushi is excellent.
- Food is great we used to love coming here! Service has been very rough recently though - we got ignored and they seriously laughed at us when they realized we were missing food.
- Great authentic Chinese food, skip the sushi
- Very authentic Shanghainese soup dumplings !
- The scallion pancakes are unreal. Great Chinese, and good sushi.
- Te shredded beef with fried tofu is terrific and a great lunch deal
- All the food is fresh and flavorful! Staff was friendly and the price was even friendlier! Coconut Ripieno is a must for desert!!
- I LOVE the dumpling soup!
- A. If they have the crispy lamb, get it. B. Get all of the soup dumplings. C. Be nice to the hostess, she knows what you've ordered better than you do. D. Get the steamed fish. E. Be adventurous.
- This place is not that kind of places that if you wanna get friendly welcome here.
- Great Chinese & Japanese food
- You have at your command the wisdom of the ages
- The scallion pancake is great, and you can never go wrong with soup dumplings.
- This place has a VAST menu and everything I've ever had is awesome. Sushi too!!!!
- Try something new like the Pan Fried Udon. Great flavors.