Sakura Japanese Hibachi & Grill
- Sit at the sushi bar. They spoil you with treats while you wait and ask them to give you their favorite sushi roll. Promise you'll love it all :)
- Sushi was very good, try rainbow roll. Cook cooked everything to perfection!
- Welp, I waz rxcited about Sushi/ Hibachi being stuck in such a small town, but not so great, food was served cold and so was the "hot" sake
- It is well worth the money.. Great food and very reasonably priced.. Best place in Altus to eat.
- vedy vedy vedy vedy good. ^____^
- Plus we ordered sushi and she never wrote that also. I left no tip. They don't refill your drink or come around and check on you. Wait time for food to come is horrendous!
- When ordering hibachi make sure they don't give your side order to the rest of the people. Also SERVICE IS BAD! We order 3 bento boxes and ended up with 1 and a regular order, 3rd wasn't ordered! FUCK
- Growing pains for this new restaurant. Don't go here if you're in a hurry! Good food though!