151 Dunlop Street
+65 6293 6649
- Yummy masala dosais! Don't stinge on condiments here. One of few places that provide gun powder with oil & chili chutney in addition to the usual sambar, coconut & tomato chutneys. Good service too!
- The mutton biryani is great, with unlimited rice! Also the paper thosai is huge and delicious. Very friendly restaurant, if you ask they'll give you free refills.
- Mutton Biriyani
- Go mutton biryani or go bust. Service is so brisk it's not exactly a great place for a relaxed meal but I do keep returning for the food.
- Must try! Mutton biryani & tea (like teh tarik) and the service
- My place to be after shopping at mustafa. Pepper beef and teh tarik, personally, the best in town! Sweetness, texture and flavour with bryani, a combi to die for!
- Wanna have a full unlimited meals? This is the place.
- Really tasty biryani
- History: Started by family of 4 siblings in 1997. 1st branch opened @ Dickson Food Garden. They moved here @ Dunlop St in 1999 & has since remained the main branch. Source: Restaurant website
- Not the best chicken briyani. It was a bit salty. And the lemon juice was no good. Service however is praiseworthy.
- Try the pepper mutton! Awesome.