- This is mainly a Vietnamese restaurant. Great pho and spicy beef soup.
- Try the hot pot.
- The best Pho in southern IL. Always have enough to take home.
- This was my first time. Forsquare reviews did not disappoint. Had the dinner special with egg drop soup with egg roll, fried shrimp, crab wanton and Gen tso's chicken. Best Chinese I've ever had!
- My favorite .... Its so yummy....
- My favorite is number 117.... Its so yummy....
- Delicious Pho
- I ordered #113, Rice Flour Crepes, described as "Rice Crepes served with grilled pork, Vietnamese ham, vegetables, and Saigon sauce." It was fantastically delicious!
- Try number 117. Its my favorite!