Safe Harbor Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Had clam chowder & clam strip basket-big portions & great flavor!
- They did a great job on the renovation!
- Great location! Try the baskets. This place is already one of our favorites!
- Smoked fish dip was good but needed a bit more umpf so we added bird pepper sauce ... EXCELLENT!
- FRESH, generous portions, perfectly prepared. Get a combo and try 2-3 diff items. I had fried shrimp and blackened scallops. YUM!
- Big portions, fresh seafood, cooked to perfection and seasoned perfectly.
- Great local seafood dishes and friendly staff
- Wow the sup whit crab uffffff!!! And shrimps are delicious!!!
- Shrimp basket!
- Fresh catch mahi tacos were delicious, and the scallop basket was great quality! Amazing prices for the portions.
- Crab cakes and haddock are awesome!
- Excellent fresh seafood! Hushpuppies are the best I've ever eaten. Great place for fresh caught seafood.
- Great food great service and the prices are great
- Love the food but will plan for a long wait next time. Very pleasant place to grab good quality food but try to go at an off time of the day.
- The Clam Chowder is incredible. The best I've ever had.
- Fresh fish... Got the fresh blackened grouper tacos... Yum!
- Love their crab cakes and spinach cakes.
- Fried shrimp!
- Everyone in our family enjoyed their meal of seafood, salads, and more! You won't regret a trip to Safe Harbor. Tell the cats hi!
- I had the shrimp poboy...but everybody had a great meal.