Sacred Grounds Bakery & Café
Coffee Shop, Café
845 N Michigan Ave (at Mezzanine Level)
Chicago, IL 60611
- Ordered a cupcake and beverage, got the cupcake, but they chose to help three other people at the register before making my beverage. Not good!
- The service here rots. I don't know how they stay in business.
- Staff here are always clueless and slow and think nothing of serving others behind you in line before making your latte. So frustrating!
- Grilled chicken panini and German chocolate cupcake are delicious! Possibly the best cupcakes I've had in Chicago.
- The stuffed croissants for breakfast. Trust me.
- Try the cream cheese coffee cake its baked fresh every morning!!!!
- Nice looking space with a friendly staff, but the house brew coffee is pretty weak.
- The staff is so kind not like the rest of other coffeeshops!
- I had the latte and it was at the perfect temperature! Nice and hot!
- Decent cup of coffee if you're stuck in the mall.
- Never thought I would say I didn't like something because there was too much chocolate, but that is how I felt after the chocolate cupcake. The frosting on the vanilla left a waxy taste.
- Friendly staff and delicious sweet treats!
- By far the BEST Customer Service around! Great morning staff!
- Great service! Everyone is very nice and the black lady makes the best frappes!
- Chocolate toffee pistachios !
- Try their apple, cream cheese Danish! Plus their coffee is darn good.
- The Panini is deliciou!
- Best Homemade Natural Granola Bars.. EV-AR!! #addicted
- Dry muffin and cupcakes, yuck!!
- Best cupcakes in the entire city of Chicago. Just don't let them catch you taking pictures of them!