Saboten Japanese Cutlet
B2-02 313 Somerset
- Katsu comes with rice, miso soup, steamed egg, and salad. Rice and salad are refillable.
- If you're craving for a great tonkatsu, Saboten is the place to go. Free refills on rice, finely shredded cabbage, and miso soup. For donburi fans, I recommend their Hunwari tenderloin katsudon!
- Its unique. While waiting for your katsu, youll grind the sesame seeds then mix it with the sauce to dip your katsu with. The sauce for the cabbage is also nice. Cant stop eating then.
- Claiming world largest Tonkatsu outlet, but the taste of katsudon is about average or 3/5.
- Definitely go for the the Iberico cutlet
- Saboten Special is like a fine selection of all the good things in the menu. You get the best of everything.
- Free refill cabbage
- Want something of everything to share? Get the twin set. Crispy tonkatsu, not oily, and prawns are fresh and not over-fried. Crab cream croquette melts in your mouth.
- Katsu is awesome. Unlimited salad and rice refill
- Fantastic tonkatsu. Set is even better value than b4 when it was at Millenia Walk. Comes with an extra chawanmushi now. Feel almost like in Japan when dining here. Gd service and attention to details.
- They say it's the best japanese cutlet in town but not for me. The pork cutlet is small compare to Mamaison. The soup is very ordinary. The salad is good though, but quite salty for the sauce.
- The chawanmushi is very good. Very silky. With bits of what seem like good quality crabstick. There's corn at the bottom. Which might be good depending on your point of view.
- you never go wrong with Saboten. Love their fish and tenderloin set. Unlimited cabbages and rice and soup refill.
- The food is good. The lunch variety set is very good.