Sabatini Ristorante Italiano
3/F, The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Rd.
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
+852 2733 2000
- Food is never disappointing!
- The serenading musicians are superb!
- The best melon in town
- Anti-pasti buffet is very good. Melons/Parma ham excellent combo. Have had good meals here. Famous for their lamp chops. Dessert cart looks great but Napoleon is a bit dry (not enough creme). Pricey.
- Try the Pork Shop with Antinori Badia Pasignano.
- Great fine dining Italian restaurant that fits for all purposes including family or friends gathering and even dating.
- Disappointed in the place, went there for lunch it was so very noisy and the pasta were just average, nothing special nor memorable there. At least the bread was excellent
- Excellent food and great atmosphere with live singers and classical Italian interior design
- Strict dress code...
- Average food but extremely expensive. I thik is not worthy
- Olduka baarl zellikle ambiyans ok iyi
- Australian lobster is delicious
- friendly staff, good wine selection and good pastas.
- Must take pastry dessert. Better: take 2!!
- Kick ass St Honore cake
- Lobster is huge!
- Super excellent of Cinta ham.. with super juicy sicilla melon! Omg.. This is really special melon source from Italy :)
- Try the Egg Tajarin with Sardinian Sea Urchin, Black Winter Tasmanian Truffle and Gremolata
- food is good of cos... but the band there is very cool.. they can sing ladygaga !!!!
- Live music here on a Sat night, a little loud for some maybe.