Ryleighs Oyster Mount Vernon
Seafood, Bar, American
- Seafood Jambalaya was awesome, service was a tad slow but very courteous . My drink had the right balance of vodka and puree. Would definitely done here again.
- Oysters are great here!
- Spicy Apple is good, Rob and Shayla are the best. The downstairs area is really nice now that it's renovated.
- Love the lobster roll
- Seriously, the worst service ever by the female bartender... Abysmal. Horrid. Done.
- Just a single, unisex bathroom. Sadly, kind of gross for the women. Needs more attention.
- A little noisy, but excellent food.
- Jambalaya and french toast were delicious and excellent. Good oysters too! Somewhat bad location with poor foot traffic. Unprofessional infighting among the staff about who should provide what service
- Mondays are all night happy hour deliciousness!
- This is my favorite happy hour spot!
- Who doesn't give side plates? Who doesn't give salt and pepper? My bloody mary is like a salt lick.
- Honestly, the slowest service I have ever experienced. Food was wildly cold.
- Best steak sandwich I have ever had. See if you can get them to substitute aged cheddar if you aren't a fan of bleu cheese (I am not).
- Oysters, Seafood, and Superior Fresh Fruit Crushes! ...as well as those Baltimore Pub favorites (ehem, crab pretzel please!)