Rusty's Surf Ranch
256 Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Brian the bartender rocks. He is also a cutie!!!
- Saw Red Elvises play here a few times over the past year. Great show and venue. Great burgers!
- 22oz primo beer is only $5
- Opened 1994.
- The onion strings & shrimp and lobster bisque were great! The fish n chips are very bland though.
- The shrimp and lobster bisque is yummy. Everything else we had was absolutely terrible. Go somewhere else!
- The Big Kahuna burger is where it's at! Hits the spot and tastes AMAZING!
- Seared Ahi Tuna Salad and (Spicy) Bloody Mary on special. Very good! Quick & attentive service, too.
- This place has loads of potential but falls flat. If you're looking for a good meal you may want to look elsewhere. Want to stop here for a drink and some great people watching? This is a place to be.
- You have to try their sweet potato fries, they're delicious!
- best place to chill out and have beers is in the back porch
- Cold beers, great food, excellent service, live music on the weekends!
- see The Weasels!
- Don't order Seafood fettucini. It's salty to my taste
- Macarro e lagosta que delcia
- Lobster and crab bisque is really good
- Don't get the ribs. They're not tender enough. Tastes okay enough though.
- The service at this place is terrible. Delayed taking order, then we waited for food for almost 30 min. Server was rude. We walked out. Do not recommend.
- Don't take crab cakes - they are absolutely tasteless
- The surf restaurant in santa monica is a great place to eat, before or after a walk to venice beach or a ride in the park. many exquisite options to eat and to drink, and a very friendly staff