American, Bar, Food & Drink
113 Dickinson St (at Coastal Hwy.)
Dewey Beach, DE 19971
- See live bands here
- Best smelling urinal cakes in town!
- good buffet
- Live band outside, hip hop room inside, And orange crush is 7 dollars!, stifff drinks and awesome atmosphere
- Awesome buffet!
- Fun and enjoyable place . Love the music atmosphere and employees are great
- Came here last Saturday, had no idea what I was in for. I got hammered and didn't want to leave. So much fun!
- Try a refreshing Orange Crush!
- Catch Engine #9 or Knappy. Intense!
- Gettin' Dewey
- Amazing place to pick up some Herpes.
- Be like brain. Check in if you drive through the parking lot.
- Love this place especially when the entertainment rocks..
- Visit the GoGirlsMusic.com booth at the trade show 9/23 11am-4pm and 9/24 11am-3pm. Madalyn Sklar will speak on Social Media panel 9/23 11am-1pm and Social Media workshop 9/24 12-1:30pm
- Crab dip had lots of stuff in it, bit I can only taste cream cheese and salt...with a bit of spice.
- Enjoy sunset dinner on the deck; the Grouper is great. The live music is always fun and not so loud that you can't have a conversation with friends, but you can get up and dance.
- Orange crush!
- Beyond burger wooooo!!
- Great energy & good bands!
- Gonna enjoy some chili at the chili cook off... I heard Outlet Liquors made a Chili with duck bacon & bourbon Cant wait to try it!