- Get the vampiros! Tacos with melted cheese, salsa and guac, all for $1.89 each!!!
- Get a torta de al pastor! AMAAAAAZING!!!
- All of the signage is in Spanish. I think that's all one needs to know ;)
- Free chips and salsa
- Vampiro Tacos: 1 BBQ pork, 1 spicy chicken. Melted Jack Cheese, Salsa, Guacamole.
- HIGHLY recommend the flautas!
- I will do it
- Had the smothered burrito and not only did it taste pretty good but it was also gigantic! It was $10.99.
- Vampiros al pastor
- I eat here all the time. This is a very popular place. The food is delicious and authentic. Rustic interior decorated with a combination of sports and Pancho Villa memorabilia. Picnic tables outside.
- Crispy tripe tacos!
- Can't go wrong with the tacos here. I personally like to go for the chilaquiles during brunch.
- Carne asada vampiro tacos, yumm
- Pastor is da bomb!
- The super taco was really good and it really serves its name. It's huge. Totally would recommend this place. Great Mexican food.
- Didn't like it. Burrito looked awful, and tasted average. Fajitas were better - at least you could see and taste some vegetables.
- I enjoyed delicious tacos. Very busy at lunchtime, well deserved, the food is great value
- Great food but don't come expecting to linger. Though they have TVs & probably a soccer match on space is tight.
- Amazing - every single time. Nacho fries and mini-burrito. Make it happen.