- Love the food, but the service leaves something to be desired. Be warned - the door leading into the movie theater is closed! Don't look like a fool.
- Don't go here if you are hungry. You may starve to death before you get your drink order taken.
- Service sucks...
- Service is horrible!
- Second visit, wait staff is rude and inattentive. Guess they don't need tips. $$$
- Service is awful.
- Don't eat here.. The food is spoiled. The salad bar even has mold on the sides
- Their Lemon Drop Martini is off the hook. U have to try it.
- Pretty decent ribeye!
- Not sure what others are talking about. We were told we'd have to wait 25 minutes for a table, they seated us in 10. Our waitress quickly took drink and meal orders. Seems like good service to me.
- Ask for a table served by Jasmine A., shes THE BEST waitress here!
- Place is terrible and always understaffed
- Gerald is the BEST bartender. He is sweet and makes the most amazing drinks. You will not be disappointed.
- The service is sloooooow! Walked in @ 7:15. It's after 8 and I still don't have food. Staff is laughing in a booth while everyone is waiting 4 food!
- DO NOT eat here! If you have to choose between starving to death or eating here, then die. The food and service in hell would be better!
- No milkshakes but the bartender made magic happen... I think his milkshake might just bring all the boys to the yard
- Tip for AMC Hoffman #BestPictureShowcase fans. Order your food before the movies start for scheduled pickup later. You'll save a lot of time, but be sure to tip them VERY well for helping you!
- Buy your mayor dinner!
- They took the mashed cauliflower off the menu. WHY?!?! :(
- Oh yeah, they do Military discount at this one y'all!!