Sushi, Asian, Seafood
1220 Caroline St NE Ste A200 (at Moreland Ave)
Atlanta, GA 30307
- Trendy music and inexpensive sushi! Yum.
- The food is disgusting.
- Sit at the sushi bar and talk with the chefs, they are so fun!
- i can deal with the techno but the dubstep has to stop.
- I love the candy maki, cowboy maki, & the King & I!! They also have the best chicken fried rice!
- Brock is the coolest server ever!
- Pretty and cheap!!! Yes!! I'll be back!!!!
- Brock is the Koolest waiter around!
- Get there before 3 for my all time fav sushi buffet!!! Yummy
- Great sushi, great prices, all around a good experience!!!
- Not the best sushi, but by far not bad. The prices and atmosphere makes it enjoyable. We come here often.
- Spicy Chicken Roll is AMAZING
- Lunch buffet daily for $10...can't beat it!
- Ru San's has great sushi, good prices, and a great atmosphere.
- The menu it's intimidatingly huge and this makes me excited.
- I particularly enjoyed the tempura eggplant, sweet potato and calamari. Can't go wrong with steam rice and little sushi with it as well.
- Don't come here if you need to go somewhere in a hurry. Service is quite slow
- The best sushi in Atlanta. The rolls are delicious. Pretty decent price. Never been disappointed.
- Do the Buffet!
- $1 sushi...not bad if u want something quick. Cool place to bring friends and do saki bombs for cheap too.