Royal Lahaina Resort Lounge
$ $ $
- Get the shrimp tacos. Amazing! Ask for 3 tortillas so you can split them up because the two you get are huge!
- Next to this resort is Black Rock for snorkeling, something that you must not miss if you're looking for adventure.
- you gotta try the fish n chips! excellent
- I've eaten here for breakfast 3 days & during the Luau breakfast buffet is awesome had salmon Benedict too. Great buffet & ocean view. Drinks and food @ luau unforgettable all I can say great memories
- Not a bad food selection, a but price when it comes to Breakfast tho. Have breakfast in town instead. My philosophy is the farther you are away from the resorts the less expensive it'll be for you lol
- Try the Turkey Melt California Style - Avocado, lettuce, tomato, smoky bacon, onion on a toasted bun with flat grill charred sliced turkey ... Wow
- What are you doing eating on the resort? Get some drinks here and enjoy them poolside. Spend your meal money elsewhere.
- for breakfast go with the maui sunrise special. it's enough food and isn't too pricey...
- Dang it! Pretty poor selection on the menu. I would have liked to see a better selection and seating as well as lower prices for what they did have.
- The food was overpriced and my fries were nearly petrified because they were so old. They did replace them. They have a pretty p
- Lyle the busboy is really hot!
- Sit at the bar and watch the bartender make your drink, otherwise they massively underpour.
- Pizzas are the best! Ask what the pizza of the month is
- Roasted bell pepper soup & panini press cheese bread- yummy