3295 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Chamblee, GA 30341
- I marvel at all the varieties of dumplings, stews, steam buns, fried rice, go early, it fills up quickly! -Heather Hurlbert, Top Chef Just Desserts
- Get there early for dim sum on the weekend. Gets packed fast.
- Pile your plates with dumplings, BBQ pork buns and sticky rice. Just when you think youll burst, the custard cart will arrive. Dont miss out. The best part is its incredibly affordable!
- The dim sum is pretty good here!
- go for Dim Sum on the weekend
- The only dim sum place where they fry the taro on the cart and the dim sum isn't soaked in oil. Staff is super friendly and I am absolutely just saying that because they complimented my Chinese lol
- The vegetable has a great taste and they've added some type of ingredients into the vegetable.
- The dim sum is so delicious!
- pork belly in preserved vegetables and chicken with hot pepper were new taste experiences. Different but not bad.
- The frog legs in hot pepper, chicken fried rice, house fried rice, and pork fried rice all lacked seasoning. Pity because they could have been fabulous dishes.
- Salt and pepper lobster and salt and pepper calamari were simply delicious.
- I have been coming here for the past eighteen years and I really find it as an authentic Chinese restaurant
- Went here because of AJC article. On Sunday's, get there before noon!
- This place is nasty. Their food barely has any taste ..
- We ordered to-go so our experience was food-only. It was alright, run-of-the-mill dim sum and it tasted as it should. Much of it held up after a 20 minute ride home.
- If you go with the three-course Peking duck dinner, a server will carve the roast duck tableside. Next come the pillowy, white steamed buns in which you stuff slices of this crispy-skinned bird.
- Try the Sweet Tofu & Egg Custard Tarts - My favorite desserts! (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Congee - Another fave! #DimSum (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Assorted Dim Sum - I love this place! #DimSum #yum (via @Foodspotting)
- Order the live shrimp from the tank. When cooked, they're amazingly sweet and tender.