$ $ $
- Love their biscuits and gravy! It's definitely worth a try. Go ahead, you know you want to!
- Ask for the "Westie"!
- Best gravy in the world.
- Whatever you eat - be sure and get a butter cookie! Sinfully delicious!
- The chicken pot pie is absolutely fantastic!
- Support non-chain restaurants & don't forget to tip your waitress!
- Don't bother ordering spinach in an omelet. It's uncooked and thrown in as they fold it. Makes everything taste like raw spinach (not the desired flavor for an omelet)...
- I tried the quiche w roasted peppers, spinach, & bacon, served w fresh fruit & small side of greens w rasp vinaigrette. It was delicious & just the right size. My daughter enjoyed her French toast!
- You really can't go wrong with anything you get here. Butter cookies are a must.
- Try the Spicy Burrito, it's awesome with the Churizo.
- Get the eggs Benedict & don't leave without butter cookies. They are delicious!
- Do not eat here
- The food is really good but be prepared to wait at least 20-30 minutes for it every time.
- The country gravy is DELICIOUS!
- When its available, the Chicken Pot Pie is fantastic. If you have a sweet tooth, the turtle cheesecake is awesome.
- Be prepared to wait, then wait some more, but don't expect a discount for food coming out slow or wrong. Not bad when it's not busy, but I feel for the staff when it's not.
- Fantastic cookies!
- I had honey Chipotle chicken. Yummy.
- We recently moved from North Carolina to the Hamilton county area and have been searching for a good cafe style breakfast spot (up until now)...Rosie's Place did not disappoint!
- The turkey Reuben and french dip are both really good.