Rosewood Chinese Cuisine
463 Dundas St. W. (at Larch St.)
Toronto, ON M5T 1G8
- awesome dim sum spot!!! They take debit and credit. Food is great! Lots of seating :)
- Ask for Eric, he's amazingly helpful :)
- Great new place with modern decor and loft design with 2nd level. Love the custard dishes. Dim sum quality is good. Pretty much best dim sum restaurant in Chinatown! Also early bird $1.88 special.
- The difference between night and day is like, night and day. Don't come at night!
- Amazing assorted crystal buns especially the custard one and thousand layer cake. Special price $1.88 before 11am Mon to Fri.
- best <3
- Very good dim sum, much better than those you can have in Hong Kong, with affordable price
- Dim sum!! Delicious!
- AYCE dim sum and sushi!
- Dim sum is great: good portions and yummy quality. We were two and ordered 5 dishes + dessert.
- Some of the best dim sum I've had. Can get crazy if they're busy as you have no idea how they're coordinating the seating.
- Horrible service! Made me pay for a dish that was 1 hour late and refused to cancel the dish when asked to. Yelled at my party when we left without giving tips.
- All you can eat dim sum! Everything was delicious.
- Aunque la mesera casi me oblig a dejarle propina y me cobraron extra, lo cual me parece mal... La comida esta sabrosa... Bien buena.
- Go early on the weekdays for cheaper prices
- Fresh dim sum
- It's packed on weekends, doubt coming early would help, but they do have cheaper dim sum before 11. Dim sum here is relatively better than some places around the vicinity
- Very good chinese food and great value! I especially recommend the shrimp dumplings, the fried eggplant and the fried rice. Would surely go back there to try the rest of the menu.
- Eric is so friendly and has great recommendations.
- Service very poor, never go back. Again