10565 University Ave NE (106th Avenue NE)
Blaine, MN 55434
- The buffet absolutely rules. They bring the buffet to you. 11am-2pm Mon-Sun. $6.95. Get lots of wontons. You'll thank me.
- They only accept cash or checks no credit cards
- Portions are almost too big. Split a meal if you can. Garlic shrimp is great. Beef lo mien was also very good. Egg rolls better than many. Lemon chicken is sweet but very good.
- Off the mark this time food was not hot my shrimp was actually cool in temperature and the pad Thai this time was very greasy had to pour the grease off my leftovers when we got home not spicy enough
- The lunch buffet is awesome
- The lunch "buffet" is a strange combination between Brazilian Churrasco and dim sum. Feel free to say "just a little", otherwise they'll load your plate. Food was good, experience was very memorable.
- You sit down and they bring the buffet to you, it's awesome, huge portions for low price! Eat here
- The lunch buffet is awesome. Sweet and sour pork and fried rice all day.
- The lunch buffet is the best!
- The buffet is served by the servers. It's hot, tasty, and plentiful!
- Great Buffet!!
- The buffet comes to you! Excellent food!
- Great lunch buffet
- Hot and Sour soup here is AMAZING. One of the best I've ever had!