173 Orchard St (at Stanton St.)
New York, NY 10002
- Because Pizza tastes better at 3am
- mozzarella basil slice is the one to get
- Best Pizza in NYC!
- Great rollinis, but saw a mouse..........WTF
- There are people speaking Italian here so I assume this is good pizza.
- Rosario's is the best place in the neighborhood for a slice. Hands down
- This is my #1 pizza spot in the city/ever!
- Great original New York slices one of the few spots that serve a authentic New York Slice
- "Unlike other pizza places you may visit while on the search to soak up alcohol, this one stood up to the Sober Testit is good any hour of the day."
- The Sophia with fresh tomato and basil is the best in the area whether you eat it at 3PM or 3AM.
- Bogus water policy, no free water
- They have vegan pizza but it's just sauce.
- Some of the best pizza I've ever had. Cheeseburger, sausage and peppers, and spinach ricotta are a few of my favorites! Even better late at night. Cash only!
- Rule #1: they not ready
- Every time I come here I ask myself why I bothered. The food is always stale & the service is shitty no matter what time of day or night.
- The Sofia slice us best
- Many folks love this lower east side slice joint. (Pizza does get better the later you eat it!) But we've found Rosario's to be hit or miss. Yet even at its worst it's better than most other choices.
- Get there a little after 8pm the pizza is fresher
- Try the Sophia! That is all.
- The little old man (Sal) that works here is nasty to the customers and his workers... The pizza is good, but don't let him touch your pizza with his dirty hands!!!!