RoSal's Italian Cucina
$ $ $
- Classic simple flavors all around. Stand out though which everyone needs to try is the white chocolate mousse, it was easily one of the best desserts I've ever had!
- Everything on their menu is delicious! And the pasta is homemade. Highly recommend the fried ravioli for an appetizer.
- DELISH. Try the stuffed clams and Shrimp Pasta
- Yum yum yum. Had takeout and the dishes were great! Want to go back and eat in the restaurant next time.
- The food, service, and owner were amazing!
- Lunch buffet is the best! Just like homemade!
- Not authentic, yet unique cuisine. Stuffed artichoke was good, veal marsala was sweet yet over cooked and white chocolate mousse was a perfect way to end a meal. 2 of 5 stars. Can't bring Nonna here!
- I'm going to show my Sicilian-ness here, but I would pass on their marinara sauce and go for their cream and wine/oil based sauces.
- The limoncello dessert is so great...perfect way to end the dinner.
- Food is great. Owner is super nice. Highly recommend. .
- Super slow service !!!
- Food is very good but the owner is the definition of rude! He came to our table and told us he needs us to pay bc he needs our table. Really?
- The food is amazing, but service is a bit slow.
- If you're dining upstairs, the floor may shake if someone's heavy-footed.
- The pan fried ravioli in their cream sauce is fantabulous! Wow.
- Ask for a dish not on the menu, Balsamic chicken, named for linda. Also veal rosals is amazing.
- All the pasta is homemade. Can't go wrong with the shrimp and artichoke hearts.
- Great romantic spot! Classic southern Italian (Sicilian) fare with big portions and wonderful service, with a good selection of wines. Go with an open mind leave your dining in your waiter's hands.
- No cappuccino at this Italian place.