Rooster's Hava Java
Coffee Shop, Café
526 N 19th St
Allentown, PA 18104
- Ask Danielle where she got the new painting on the Wall across from the counter.
- Great coffee and treats.
- Great place to grab a coffee/tea and chill at beautifully decorated tables (I hate Mondays is my fav) Love coming to sit and get some work done!
- Avoid the owner for a good experience.
- Come to Hava Java for a hot cup of their House Blend! I here it is great. I will see you here.
- get a cafe au lait
- Great espresso and great cakes!
- Amazing coffee. Delicious quiche. A must stop in Allentown.
- Great cozy spot to catch up with friends or get some work done. The owner is great- she loves her coffee!
- Amazing lattes!
- Chocolate chip cheesecake muffin
- Quality coffee. Fantastic atmosphere
- Stop in for a really great hot chocolate and on tuesdays poetry starts at 7pm.
- Stop in for Board Game Fridays! Tell Susie Hello...
- On my way to Hava Java...
- Ask Rachel for her special drink it's yum!
- The best coffees and Kate's in town. Much better than Starbucks!
- This place has the best coffees and lares in town. The atmosphere is great and the owner is very cool. Beats Starbucks any day!
- Great coffee shop Danielle is a wonderful person.
- Espresso over-roasted in the style of Starbucks