The Roost Farm Bakery
9100 E Saanich Rd
North Saanich, BC V8L 1H5
- Meatloaf sandwich on cheddar cheese bread - OMG! Everything is amazing. From Louise, Event Manager
- Best rye bread around. Soo yummo
- Baked goods are wonderful. The bacon and cheese scone is worthy of great praise. The coffee is also good and a nice surprise.
- Gluten free options
- BC Wild Smoked Salmon Sandwich
- Place is amazing, food is great. Woman behind the counter was very helpful but knew very little about what was in their bread.
- Take a blanket or extra layers it's a cold place to visit as there doesn't appear to be any heating, but a multitude of exits to add to the drafts.
- You can't really go wrong with anything you order - all delish, and who could resist pulled pork & apple pie with a wee piggy on top!
- The Benny's are to DIE for, but don't do that! Get in early they have a limited supply. Shout it out if necessary!
- Homemade bread and baked goods. It's all good!
- a fun, country stop with great home made goods.. sit in the bus!
- The. Best. Scones. Ever.
- Eat anything and everything!! It's worth it :)
- mmm, pasty.