153 Maplewood Ave
Maplewood, NJ 07040
- With three pizza places in Maplewood village alone, the Roman Gourmet has been our favorite for more than 25 years. Family owned and run, excellent pizza, innovative crusts and toppings. What's not to
- This place has the best pizza and the friendliest staff! :)
- Best pizza
- Pizza is good and the owners are super nice! Plus teachers get a discount!
- Family owned & run. Great pizza, sandwiches etc. Also- very clean and friendly!
- The salad pizza was surprisingly filling and good
- The delivery service is terrible. Advise picking up instead of waiting 2+ hours for two pies.
- Family friendly. Everything's good.
- The pizza is amazing.
- Great little Pizzeria that also serves sandwiches.. but they are known for pizza, so that's probably what you should try.
- Great pizza. Amazing food everything is very good. Nice people and great prices
- Love that they have creative pizzas and pizzetas... Also like that they offer healthier options (or as healthy as pizza can get!). Good stuff... You won't be disappointed!
- This is the best pizza on planet Earth, run by the best family in Maplewood!
- The ziti slice has been my favorite since I was in mms in the mid 90s. Try the artichoke volcano.
- Kids love the Ziti Pizza.
- Gluten free arugula pizza is amazing!
- Try the Gluten Free pizza. Not bad. Rice flour crust.