Dallas, TX 75248
- Remember to ask for the Dimitri House dressing on your salad.
- Best sauce ever...try the spicy diovlo sauce. Amazing.
- Best hot fresh bread in town. YUM!
- Food is absolutely amazing! I have been here several times in 2019 and have tried several different dishes. Al of them have been very well prepared and very authentic in taste. Great bread too!
- One of the best family owned red sauce pasta places in North Dallas area
- Don't be fooled by the exterior. This place has the BEST bruschetta I've ever had. I could have it as my entre...In fact, I have had it as my entre. No regrets! Carbs are life.
- If you expect to find a gun behind the toilet: you'll be disappointed.
- Pasta Gianni & their bread is amazing, bar tender is good people
- Peach Bellinis
- Never had a misstep on the daily ravioli and the bruschetta is so delicious.
- Best italian place where I have eaten.
- Italian Surfer martini is the most delicious martini I've ever had.
- Great little restaurant that doesn't drown the pasta in sauce. Recommend the sausage bolognese.
- Simply wonderful, the best Italian I've had in far North Dallas in 30 years.
- Awesome place, food is amazing.
- Typical Americanized Italian food.
- Best Italian restaurant I have been to in years! Everything was flavorful! Awesome customer service!! Huge portions, I had the lemon cream shrimp, pasta Giovanni was delicious too! Calamari tasty!