Rodolfo's Mexican Grill
801 E Lincolnway
Cheyenne, WY 82001
- Awesome Hangover food, or just a quick bite! Love the jalapeo carrots!
- Best Mexican food in Cheyenne. Very much comfort food
- The Carne Asada burrito with no Guac and extra cheese is the best... unless of coarse u like guac..
- I am reminded of what an old friend of mine once said: "I wouldn't feed this shit to a stray dog with rabies " . Why eat cold food from a Styrofoam container with plastic fork for top dollar? AVOID
- I love the Carne Asada nachos! Best and most authentic Mexican food
- Looks incredibly sketchy on both the in and outside but their tamales, breakfast burritos, and horchata are great. I think it's great that they do breakfast 24 hours a day.
- The breakfast burritos are amazing and they put French fries in them!!
- Carne asada dinner is great and very much affordable. Love the fact they are open so late.
- I love the Carnitas Burrito con Guacamole!!!!!!
- Great food at a great price, and, from what I have heard from Californians I know, the most authentic Mexican food in town.