- There is no better pizza in hot springs ....
- Pretty good pizza.. They actually have their own crust rather than Sysco crust like all the crap places in town.
- Great pizza. Cheaper to walk across the street than eat at Oaklawn.
- Great sevice all nite long
- Pizza Bianca. You wont regret it.
- The "white" pizza (alfredo sauce with chicken) was delicious!
- Not Chicago Style. Cheese Sticks tasted pre made.
- Through the fault of Rocky's our pizza was on the heating area for an hour and a half. We got dried pizza and had to pay the full price. Substandard food.
- The "Right Cross" Sandwich with a Salad was incredible! Tell bartender Shaun thanks for the tip.
- I wouldn't really consider it a true Chicago style pizza, but it was really good pizza. No Discover or Amex cards. Visa and MC only.