American, Cocktail, Event Space
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
11:00am - 12:00am
10:00am - 12:00am
10:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturdays at 1 pm progressive Bar Bingo!
- Great food, good happy hour deals, and Tony the bartender ROCKS!
- If you are here and thinking the Happy Hour is better somewhere else. STOP THINKING THAT!!
- check out the all grass fed beef options! No steroids or antibiotics ! Along with the best happy hour in the area
- Tea is bitter if you are into that.
- Service is really slow if you sit at the bar.
- Killer Hayseeds performing tonight, 9pm, $ 5 cover, 21+
- Men, watch people primp in the mirror while you pee in the urinal. Good for a chuckle.
- The Pot Roast is so delicious! So worth the full stomach.
- Try the Raspberry Iced Tea! Fresh brewed. No tea from concentrate! Actually tastes like tea and not juice!
- Best Scotch selection in the area
- Their bourbon bacon BBQ sauce is a killer combo of sweet and sassy.
- New updated menu offers a great variety the shrimp ceviche was fabulous
- The chicken pot pie is very tasty but light on the chicken
- Good food, good music, good service! The only thing they could try to work on just a bit is how clean the bathrooms are I mean they aren't disgusting but they aren't the best...
- Love Wednesday bonfire nights - new outside deck!
- I've been going to this restaurant since it's been opened and do not have a single complaint! Overall it's a great place for dinner, drinks, etc.
- The food is always amazing here. The biggest problem I have is going here ruins other restaurants. No one is able to compare!
- Very cheap drinks! Great ambiance. Didn't try the food but it looked good. Staff was very friendly.
- Wednesday wind down with the Zieters!!!