Fish & Chips
- Fried pickles satisfy me. Sweet micro-brew list. Great service and nice decor. Closes at 9pm on Sunday; wish it was a little later but you can't win em' all! Will def be back for a visit!
- Tuna and clams linguini were amazing
- $18 burger? It was tasteless and the cheese wasn't completely melted. No seasoning! Watermelon salad was equally as boring and lacked any creative presentation. Very disappointing experience overall
- Messy but good jelly doughnuts chicken sandwich is not on the menu Steven is our favorite waiter
- The hamburger and onions and bacon on a pretzel bun was delicious. Very juicy.
- Great beer list. Local/Craft on tap.
- Please do try the truffle fries, to die for! And lobster is HUGE!!
- Great service and food!
- Sit outside with your dog and have a beer.
- There's happy hour 3-6pm every day! Lovely, small restaurant, outdoor tables, Jennifer the bartender is great & deelish craft beer selection! Tuna nachos (4 giant pieces) & cod BLT are good too.
- Have the burger - with all the toppings! Love the beer selection here too ... Can't decide what to have? Get a sampler flight. Yum.
- The Massachusetts Diver Scallops are to die for!! Great food, drinks, and atmosphere.
- Watermelon salad is amazing and deep fried Oreos are to die for
- The Innis & Gunn is excellent. Impressive beer selection.
- Great beer on tap and try the oyster selection
- Watermelon salad and swordfish with mango salsa...delicious!!