American, Sports Bar, Bar
- The place to be if you want to watch sports, sit by the river, or just have a cold one. They must have a dozen HD TV's there. I love this place.
- Cheese curds all the way!
- Great fish fry
- Great food and drinks
- Good place to relax with a view of the water. Outdoor patio is nice. Menu even has vegetarian choices.
- Great view, good beer, decent food, terrible service
- Good food and almost always great beer on tap!
- They don't have chicken quesadillas anymore :0(.
- Cheese curds!! Yumma!!
- Good burger but was really greasy. Bottom of bun fell apart because of it. Other than that its all good
- Great beer selection, friendly atmosphere, great views of the Rock River!
- The burgers are huge and wonderful
- Call ahead for a table outside...
- Fantastic location and great atmosphere. However, the overall service is pretty bad. We ordered 3 food items and only got two after an hour. Would come back for the view though.
- Try the Lagunitas IPA and the Cobb salad...both are FD!
- Great prime rib on Saturdays!
- Try the cheese curds their amaizing
- The Flirtini martini is another favorite.
- Alaskan Winter Ale. Good recommendation by Jim.
- Enjoy a bucket of Rock Burst!