$ $ $
- The budino is a must have!
- Lunch on Fridays.
- TWO WORDS: Butterscotch Budino (practically life changing!)
- OMG, I totally second Shruti's recco on the Butterscotch Budino - was heavenly!!
- The butterscotch budino is really good, so is the beet salad.
- I got the penne with mushrooms and wine sauce, it was really good. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The only down side is they have breadsticks instead of fresh bread
- The ricotta appetizer is amazing!
- Food is good over all, but not as outstanding as you would expect after entering the place first time.
- Best Italian experience/food in Rochester (period).
- Everything is great, the clam pizza is always a hit, but the arancini are a secret winner
- The food was good, not great. The service was lacking. I don't think I would spend the money to eat here again.
- Pizza is perfect.
- Grilled octopus is a must try, as is the butterscotch budino. What you have in between is up to you. Lunch on Friday is a treat, Porchetta sandwich on Flour City Bread focaccia, amazing...
- Awesome date place. Reservations highly recommended. They have 13 tables booked for 1.5 hours for 2 people, 2 hours for 3+. Good and unrushed service. Menu is great, explore something new.
- Park way way in the back, not in the side lot. Best Italian, as in Rome or Siena, food. I had the cheese and prosciutto plate then the mushroom soup. Free transport back to Tuscany amazing. 5 stars
- One of the best meals of my life. No lie. Top it with a butterscotch budino for desert and your life is complete.
- Mark, best chef!
- If you're not into meat the marinara is superb and they'll make custom dish.
- Try the pork ribeye. Unbelievable flavor
- Food is delicious. Always a great meal in a great enviroment. Our server katie helped us pick the perfect bottle of wine!