River's Edge Pub & Grub
30 Old Co Highway A (btwn Rivers Edge Rd & Hillside Dr)
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Amazing chili!
- Delicious prime rib dinner. Good service.
- The aquarium is legendary
- This is the place to go. Great food. Great bar. Great people. Even great fish tanks. What more could you ask for?
- Loved the fish fry buffet. But the walleye sandwich looked good too
- Our customers say we are the best kept secret in the Wisconsin Dells area. Join us in our warm and inviting log accented establishment and discover why. While you're here, visit "Nick the Northern"
- Business and holiday parties, Graduation and retirement parties, Sporting and club events, Small weddings, showers, Egg Breakfasts, Events,Kids Menu, Family Dinner, Food, Drinks and Fun
- On the one hand, the atmosphere and ambiance make this a worthy stop, especially the 4000 gallon fish tank with sweet fish including a Northern. The execution of the menu was a bit poor, but try it.
- Friendly staff and great food.
- Great place. Good food, great prices, fun atmosphere. If you're in the area stop by.
- Avoid on weekends. Long waits for tables.
- Walleye Shore Lunch is perfect. A lot to eat though. The cole slaw is unique. Had a Shock Top Crisp Apple Honey Wheat also.
- Good food and family friendly atmosphere!
- 1919 root beer on tap!!!
- Fun spot. Fun atmosphere. Good food.
- Fish fry Friday nights are the best!!
- Great artichoke dip!!
- Watch out for the Dover / McCracken crew...they get pretty crazy when they are there for their annual family reunion vacation second week of june!!!
- Dogs are not allowed. The owner will threaten to take it to the humane society if caught anywhere on property
- Awesome food huge menu great prices