The River House Restaurant
- The top deck has a better view than the one right on the water.
- Best sweet potato fries in town.
- Sweet Potato Fries are great - make sure you get the side of sauce.
- The food is so delicious and well made, very nice and friendly staff. Back deck on the river with a very nice view
- Broken lettuce in mediocre lobster roll
- The Wi-Fi password is 53bowstreet.
- Corrine is an awesome bartender. So friendly and just try to stump her.
- Gluten-free fried seafood. Yum!!!
- The seafood chowder is life changing! Try the whole belly clams too, they're local and fresh everyday! Best view in town!
- Avoid jessica
- Start off with the chowder and get the Scallop Casserole for your meal. Orgasmic.
- PBR on tap. Nice!
- They serve tater tots! Childhood memories come back here!
- Try the tall ship plate! I came back from Florida just to have it again!
- Pulled pork sandwich has got it goin on!!!
- Very relaxed in the afternoon. Get the chowder!
- Seafood chowder is super tasty
- Great gluten free options
- The seafood chowder is phenomenal and the view is pretty cool!
- The lobster mac and cheese was delicious.