The Ritz Restaurant
$ $ $ $
- ... afternoon tea is a Must
- Relax and enjoy the Afternoon Tea here
- Fantastic experience to have tea here. Ok to take photo's the waiters will even take a picture of you at your table. Note dress code - gents have to wear shirt and tie, no jeans or trainers (sneakers)
- There's a dress code.
- If you go to the Ritz, please don't forget to wear formal clothing, because unless you are a celebrity or someone really famous, there is huge possibility security might ask you out, so take care, xx
- Tea at the Ritz is an experience and a half. They have nice little sandwiches and cakes for you to enjoy for a relaxing afternoon. Plus the hotel sights are worth admiring.
- + = !
- Great food & great service.
- Duck, lamb, foie gras. Most beautiful restaurant in London and great service. Best special occasion place
- Beautiful and classy restaurant. Had the 3-course set menu and loved it. Definitely recommend the monkfish and the lamb. Would be great if there was a chocolate dessert option too.
- Fabulous room great food and service with all the waiters in morning coats. On a Saturday there is live music and dancing
- Do not forget your tie, which is silly nowadays but worth the effort. Dress code should be as comfortable and relaxed as the service. I also wish every meal would be as good as the one I had here.
- Very classy and romantic restaurant. Black tie attire. Very nice set menu but felt it was on budget in terms of chefs' ingredients selection.
- The best experience in london for teatime
- Expensive but gorgeous place
- Afternoon Tea in this lounge is awesome
- Amazing Food
- Breakfast great but 38 for eggs benedict!!!!
- thank you "lastminute.com". great experience !
- Great tea and scones