The Ritz Diner
72 E Mount Pleasant Ave
Livingston, NJ 07039
- Join host Guy Fieri, of Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, for some scratch-made pie at the Ritz Diner in Livingston, NJ.Find more tips at Food Network Local.
- They don't have eggs benedict WTF
- Get the Marion salad
- Awesome chicken finger platter and great matzo ball soup! Onion rolls for table!
- Solid Cobb Salad. Comes in a big tortilla bowl.
- Service blows
- Why do I come here???
- Breakfast! Its really good. But order the large OJ. Its the equivalent of everybody elses small.
- The farmer's omelette and the Ritz salad are both awesome!
- Great brisket potato pancake sandwich!
- Nothing is
- I just got here and the food is so good the place looks like it is in 1950
- Been here many, many times over the years. Never had a bad meal. Breakfast, lunch or bakery goods are wonderful
- Best blueberry pancakes #great coffee. And great dessert
- Delicious cheeseburgers and fries! Service was on point. Got a table right away. Don't leave without getting some of their famous apple pie, as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
- Great homefries
- The owner George is soodalishous
- awful service, pancakes suck
- Omelettes and hash browns are worth the visit. World-famous apple pie and phenomenal chicken in the pot. Just go already.
- Check out The Ritz Diner as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives