$ $ $
- Tutto sempre ottimo e raffinato anche nella semplicit dei piatti tipici veneziani
- , !
- , ,
- Excelente trato, agradable espacio y buena comida. Con wifi.
- Dcor cosy, service chaleureux, cuisine frache et goteuse, joli choix de vins, une bonne adresse 5 minutes de la jolie place San Margharita.
- Spagetti vongole is the best !
- We had a very nice dinner! The staff is super and the food is delicious! The "amaro" was a special gift from the house at the end of the dinner!(not so@common in venice)
- As entradas so timas. Pea o presunto crudo com pera e a burrata com tomates para acompanhar o vinho da casa... Combinao deliciosa.
- Jolie dcoration porte autour des bouteilles en verre. Les gnocchis sont tomber !
- Surprisingly very good food. Special penne with shrimp and mushroom and taglietellewith pesto and scallops both delicious. Hamburger also available for kids
- Great seafood place on Campo San Barnaba. One of the best frittatas I ever tasted. Affordable with very good service
- Cozy location, great Venetian dishes & fantastic service!
- Great food, nice place, friendly staff and prices in the average for Venice. I'll come back if I have the opportunity. If available try schie con polenta
- Spaghetti con le vongole, vitello tonnato
- Great seafood. Simple food. Really large portions. Very affordable. Visa/MasterCard accepted. This is a Venice treat. Staff are great too
- Friendly people, beautiful dog (Galla) and decent seafood-centric menu
- Very tasty sea food - mussels with garlic bread and tomatos. Tiramisu for desert. And of course - prosecco. Everything tasted excellent and not very expensive. We paid 55 for all that. Worth a visit!
- Just order the bncintoro, you won't regret it!
- Gorgeous seafood - the spaghetti and clams is fantastic. Good value and good house wine. It gets busy though!